CBSE Science Class 11
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is one of the most reputed and popular board in India. The CBSE Board serves private and public schools across the country. CBSE mostly follows the curriculum prescribed by the NCERT. CBSE Boards Class 11-12 Science curriculum provides a base for the students who wants to appear for competitive exams like JEE Main and NEET. CBSE Science comprises of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
How SOS will help you to score well in CBSE Board Science Class 11 Exams?
The SOS CBSE Science Class 11 Course is of 1 year consisting of Class 11 Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. The SOS CBSE Science Class 11 Course has the following features:
- Each chapter has a brief introduction and it's importance in CBSE Science Class 11.
- 200+ Recorded lectures of every class consisting of detailed explanation of the concepts of each and every chapter.
- 100+ Videos of solved Questions and Answers (Q&A) to improve the analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Unlimited practice tests consisting of MCQs to check students preparation.
- Chapter-wise MCQs to test students understanding of the concept and also to test their analytical skill.
- Subject-wise MCQs including 3-5 chapters to test students progress as they go through multiple chapters.
- Subject Mock Test in MCQ format to test the students understanding of the entire subject along with testing and improving their analytical skills.
Following are the list of chapters which are covered in Class 11 Physics, Chemistry Mathematics and Biology for the SOS CBSE Science Class 11 Course:
|Physics 11||Chemistry 11|
|- Physical World||- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry|
|- Units and Measurement||- Structure of Atom|
|- Motion in a Straight Line||- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties|
|- Motion in a Plane||- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|- Laws of Motion||- States of Matter|
|- Work, Energy and Power||- Chemical Thermodynamics|
|- System of Particles and Rotational Motion||- Equilibrium|
|- Gravitation||- Redox Reactions|
|- Mechanical Properties of Solids||- Hydrogen|
|- Mechanical Properties of Fluids||- The s-Block Elements|
|- Thermal Properties of Matter||- The p-Block Elements|
|- Thermodynamics||- Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques|
|- Kinetic Theory||- Hydrocarbons|
|- Oscillations||- Environmental Chemistry|
|Mathematics 11||Biology 11|
|- Sets||- The Living World|
|- Relations and Functions||- Biological Classification|
|- Trigonometric Functions||- Plant Kingdom|
|- Principle of Mathematical Induction||- Animal Kingdom|
|- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations||- Morphology of Flowering Plants|
|- Linear Inequalities||- Anatomy of Flowering Plants|
|- Permutations and Combinations||- Structural Organisation in Animals|
|- Binomial Theorem||- Cell: The Unit of Life|
|- Sequences and Series||- Biomolecules|
|- Straight Lines||- Cell Cycle and Cell Division|
|- Conic Sections||- Transport in Plants|
|- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry||- Mineral Nutrition|
|- Limits and Derivatives||- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants|
|- Mathematical Reasoning||- Respiration in Plants|
|- Statistics||- Plant Growth and Development|
|- Probability||- Digestion and Absorption|
|- Breathing and Exchange of Gases|
|- Body Fluids and Circulation|
|- Excretory Products and their Elimination|
|- Locomotion and Movement|
|- Neural Control and Coordination|
|- Chemical Coordination and Integration|
To access the SOS CBSE Science Class 11 Course → Click here!