CBSE Science Class 12
CBSE Science Class 12
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is one of the most reputed and popular board in India. The CBSE Board serves private and public schools across the country. CBSE mostly follows the curriculum prescribed by the NCERT. CBSE Boards Class 11-12 Science curriculum provides a base for the students who wants to appear for competitive exams like JEE Main and NEET. CBSE Science comprises of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
How SOS will help you to score well in CBSE Board Science Class 12 Exams?
The SOS CBSE Science Class 12 Course is of 1 year consisting of Class 12 Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. The SOS CBSE Science Class 12 Course has the following features:
- Each chapter has a brief introduction and it's importance in CBSE Science Class 12.
- 200+ Recorded lectures of every class consisting of detailed explanation of the concepts of each and every chapter.
- 100+ Videos of solved Questions and Answers (Q&A) to improve the analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Unlimited practice tests consisting of MCQs to check students preparation.
- Chapter-wise MCQs to test students understanding of the concept and also to test their analytical skill.
- Subject-wise MCQs including 3-5 chapters to test students progress as they go through multiple chapters.
- Subject Mock Test in MCQ format to test the students understanding of the entire subject along with testing and improving their analytical skills.
Following are the list of chapters which are covered in Class 12 Physics, Chemistry Mathematics and Biology for the SOS CBSE Science Class 12 Course:
|Physics 12||Chemistry 12|
|- Electric Charges and Fields||- The Solid State|
|- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance||- Solutions|
|- Current Electricity||- Electrochemistry|
|- Moving Charges and Magnetism||- Chemical Kinetics|
|- Magnetism and Matter||- Surface Chemistry|
|- Electromagnetic Induction||- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|- Alternating Current||- The p-Block Elements|
|- Electromagnetic Waves||- The d-and f-Block Elements|
|- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments||- Coordination Compounds|
|- Wave Optics||- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter||- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|- Atoms||- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|- Nuclei||- Amines|
|- Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits||- Biomolecules|
|- Communication Systems||- Polymers|
|- Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|Mathematics 12||Biology 12|
|- Relations and Functions||- Reproduction in Organisms|
|- Inverse Trigonometric Functions||- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants|
|- Matrices||- Human Reproduction|
|- Determinants||- Reproductive Health|
|- Continuity and Differentiability||- Principles of Inheritance and Variation|
|- Application of Derivatives||- Molecular Basis of Inheritance|
|- Integrals||- Evolution|
|- Application of Integrals||- Human Health and Disease|
|- Differential Equations||- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production|
|- Vector Algebra||- Microbes in Human Welfare|
|- Three Dimensional Geometry||- Biotechnology : Principles and Processes|
|- Linear Programming||- Biotechnology and its Applications|
|- Probability||- Organisms and Populations|
|- Biodiversity and Conservation|
|- Environmental Issues|
To access the SOS CBSE Science Class 12 Course → Click here!